- Exquisite Look- Special teardrop design Hawaiian guitar with stain finish, Bring a different visual experience
- Unique Sound-Hollow neck, use metal sliders to play together, the sound is gorgeous, brisk and melodious
- Selected wood-Made of sapele plywood top/back/sides, technical wooden fingerboard and bridge, maple binding
- Quality Assurance-The quality of all covered machine head, tuning is more accurate and stable
- Best Choice-Music guarantees quality and affordability
How to play the Hawaiian guitar: The player sits on a chair with a suitable height, with both feet on the ground, and puts the guitar on the leg steadily; the right forearm should have proper pressure to make the guitar more stable on the lap and avoid any guitar doing anything Unnecessary movement. Press the string in one hand with the metal slider, and pluck the string in the other hand to play.